Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 14 - 'A Sheep In Wolf's...'

Good day,

Today was a good day for inspiration.  Saw "Lucky Guy" in the afternoon and then "Around the World in a Bad Mood" in the evening.  Congrats to all of the performers.

As always, I learned a lot from seeing other works up, and I'm planning to head back to my script and check in on some important things.  However, for the time being, I have another SOTD for you.

This one should be a burlesque style rag.  Truly seductive, though a bit goofy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------






Well, I'm a virgin,
A virgin,
A virgin in whore’s clothing…
No clue what to do when the lights are low.

Though cursed with a vibe that many describe as ‘sexy’ and ‘hot’,
When faced with a beau he is saddened to notice that ‘hot’ I’m not!

I’m a virgin,
A virgin,
A virgin in whore’s clothing,
And no matter how it may look,
My virginity’s one thing no Tom, Dick or Harry has took!

A few years ago, when jobs were slow and the stock market took to a new record low
There’s one thing that seemed very clear,
It’s not who you are, but it’s what you appear.

In the mirror I’d glance, tighten my pants, a lower cut blouse and I’d stand half a chance,
And guess what I finally found,
I have managed to land with both feet on the ground…

Though a meek little sheep am I,
I have learned how to act like a wolf...and that's why...


I'm a virgin,
A virgin,
A virgin in whore’s clothing,
And no matter what you may think,
Sure games I do play, but I’m no easy lay.
And though glitter and sass, underneath I’m all class,
Bet your ass, though you doubt it, I’m not putting out shit…
Until I have found the right guy!


There's no chance of him bedding me 'til he is wedding me, that's the right guy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for joining me for the day, and I'll see you tomorrow with my next SOTD!

~Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment