Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 12 - 'Disclosure'

Hello.

Apologies for the delay...Blogger had some issues.  Here is today's SOTD.

Though a different style of song, this is my third ballad in a row.  Mental note for tomorrow...stop it!

Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------





(verse)
Close your eyes.
Take a deep breath and relax.
I know that it’s taxing to sit and discuss, put up a fuss over all of this mess.
Breathe in deep,
And then let it out slowly and sigh.

(chorus)
I want you to know what you mean to me,
No matter what else is said in this fight.
I want you to know what you mean to me.
And even if things end up ending tonight

It’s important you realize, just what you did for me,
How you have caused me to change…
Rearrange.

I want you to know that I’ve needed you,
More than I ever have said.
I want you to know that wherever I go
A picture of you won’t get out of my head,

And although it is difficult,
Thinking and feeling,
Falling and tumbling,
And quickly revealing our heart,
And trying our hardest to grow,
The growth was apart,
And as soon as it started to show…
Maybe we should have let go…

I want you to know.

(bridge)
When the wind starts to blow in a different direction,
Too little we stop and take time for reflection,
I’m certain it’s some sort of keen self-protection…
Even so…

(chorus)
I want you to know that I love you.
So you can recall now and then.
I need you to know that I love you.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again,

And in spite of this rift,
Of our courses off drifting,
I cherish the gift, that you have been gifting,
And thank God above that I once had encountered your glow,

I want you to know...


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for joining me for the day, and I'll see you tomorrow with my next SOTD!

~Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment